Helps execute on-site events and promotions and along with the promotions manager, represents the station to listeners and clients at promotional events. Work with station staff and air talent in a fast-paced environment with diverse personalities.
- Assisting and coordinating in areas of the promotions department, which include brand image, appearances, merchandising, graphic creation, web & social updates, community & public relations.
- Set up and breakdown of promotional displays used for on-site promotional events.
- Actively assist in the set up and operation of equipment at events or live remote broadcasts.
- Ensure promotions/contests are executed properly.
- Interact with listeners in a professional manner by phone and in person.
- Assist with the upkeep of equipment and station vehicles.
- Act as liaison between the promotions department and other departments.
- Data entry.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 1 year experience in promotions, customer service, or similar experience preferred.
- Some experience in college radio or commercial radio a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- High work ethics and standards.
- Ability to meet deadlines and detail orientation.
- Ability to execute and maximize the impact of promotional opportunities for the station.
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, communication, computer and digital skills.
- Must be able to work odd hours, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Receive, process and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Stand for multiple hours as well as lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds.
|Send Resume to:
4200 N Old Lawrence Rd
Wichita Ks 67219
||It is the policy of SummitMedia, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.