Looking for a great job in the fun and fast paced world of radio? Summit Media Hawaii is looking for a dependable individual to join our team as a promotions assistant. Our promotions assistants act as brand ambassadors for our 4 FM radio stations in the community.
This position includes executing various on-site events and promotions, setting up sound systems, radio station tents, tables, hanging banners, and running interactive games with event goers. Position also requires assisting in developing and posting visually appealing marketing materials for website and social media marketing campaigns. Candidate will be required to work with the sales and programming departments to properly execute on-site and online promotions. Candidate will be responsible for maintaining station vehicles. This position reports to the Promotions Manager.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
• Prior promotions experience preferred but not required – we will train the right candidate
• Computer Skills – All elements of Microsoft Office
• Graphic design, web design, Photoshop, content management is a plus
• An outgoing and personable demeanor
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• An excellent work ethic and dependability
• Team working skills
• Driver’s license & clean driving record