SummitMedia LLC is accepting applications for PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT in Knoxville, TN. Serving the largest and most loyal audience of listeners and clients in East Tennessee — the four-station group of Star 102.1, Hot 104.5, 100.3 The Wolf, and Awesome 93.1- offers the best training, resources, benefits, and support to its family of employees. The Knoxville group strives to maintain the highest level of excellence while staying on the forefront of the most advance technologies. We embrace our successes and SummitMedia Knoxville is laser-focused on future growth in each of our programming, sales, digital, and promotional departments.
The Promotions Assistant helps coordinate on-site events and promotions and along with the promotion manager, represents the station to listeners and clients at promotional events and business meetings.
· Assisting and coordinating in the areas of the promotions department, which include, image, appearances, station merchandising, and community and public relations.
· Set up and breakdown of promotional material used for on-site promotion events.
· Ensure promotions/contests are executed properly.
· Interact with listeners in a professional manner.
· Responsible for the upkeep and equipment on station vehicles
· Act as liaison between the promotions department and the rest of the station
· Will assist in the set up and maintenance of equipment while working live or remote broadcasts.
· Handle department billing
· Maintain listener databases
· Other duties as assigned by manager.
· High school diploma required.
Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Strong problem-solving abilities.
· High work ethics and standards.
· Ability to meet deadlines and detail orientation.
· Ability to execute and maximize the impact of promotional opportunities for the station.
· Strong oral communication skills.
· Strong organizational and computer skills
· Valid driver’s license required.
Download an application at summitmediacorp.com/employment and email application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.
SummitMedia, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer