Summit Media Group Richmond is currently seeking a Full Time Production/Creative Services Manager to manage and direct the department tasked with writing, voicing, and production of the commercials for our stations. To ensure our position as the industry leader with regards to effective commercial campaigns, the Production/Creative Services Manager will work directly with the Programming, Sales, and Promotion Departments to create and produce ideas and results for our clients.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
• Full time Radio Production/Creative Services experience is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient with Adobe Audition, Wide Orbit AFR, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must have the ability to voice and direct the recording of commercials.
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail.
• Must have a proven ability to manage a Creative Services Department
• Must stay informed of competitor, industry and marketing trends to propose new ideas, and provide strategic recommendations to ensure the best product.
• Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
• Lead and attend creative meetings/brainstorm/client sessions
• Must be a team player with a commitment to relationship-building, both internally and externally.
• Must maintain a working knowledge of Copyright, Trademark, FCC, FTC, ABC, (etc.) regulations and law.
• Ability to attend offsite meetings, community events, or station functions whenever necessary, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Summit Media Group Richmond is currently seeking a Full Time Production/Creative Services Manager to manage and direct our systems and team while leading a successful team.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or send via snail mail to:
Summit Media Corp.
812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23236. No calls please.
Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.