Do you love music, concerts, and events and want to work with a great group of high energy fun people? This position is perfect for someone looking to advance their career in the entertainment and advertising industry.
Works hand in hand with the National Sales Manager to meet and exceed National sales goals, by assisting in providing rates, promotions, and sponsorships to our Nationals customers. Assist Sales Management with monitoring inventory and pricing strategies to achieve overall Summit Goals.
• Coordinate all National efforts with National Sales Mgr., including but not limited to:
o Entering, revising, and auditing National Sales Orders
o Coordination with Summit Promotions department in offering promotional and added value elements for giveaways and on-air promotions
o Seeking and entering national traffic instructions
• Leads the efforts in adhering to priority codes and pulling of inventory tracking reports
• Works with National and Local Sales management to review revenue to budget and rates for remaining inventory
• Provides administrative and/or process support for local contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Provides Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities and revenue date
• Responds to client requests, e.g. spot times, air-checks, invoices, etc.
• Generates sales-related revenue reports and tracking of sponsorships/promotions
• Generates contract confirmations, reports related to sales activities & revenue data, pool reports, unapproved credits, etc.,
• Prior agency, broadcast media and / or traffic experience preferred
• Understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates competitive spirit; shows desire to “move up”
• 3-5 years’ broadcast media experience preferred
• Broadcast experience with college degree preferred
SummitMedia, LLC 10714 Mockingbird Dr. Omaha, NE 68127
To apply via email, please submit a cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via snail mail to Summit Media Omaha, 10714 Mockingbird Drive Omaha, NE 68127. No calls please. Summit Media offers benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401K.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.