SummitMedia is looking for a Director of Programming and Operations to lead our Omaha, NE cluster and KQCH Program Director. This opening is for a proven professional who LOVES music, is passionate about radio, and is an excellent executer!
SummitMedia Omaha, NE – KQCH-FM / KXSP-AM / KKCD-FM / KEZO-FM / KSRZ-FM – is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing, and events company.
The “MUST-HAVE skills” list:
- A positive attitude and a winning air personality
- An air check that demonstrates effective and disciplined show prep
- The talent to entertain and engage
- The aptitude to execute topical, in-the-moment content
- The ability to communicate to consumers in an authentic way
- A community manager/social media practitioner
- Knowledge and understanding of Nielsen
- Knowledge of RCS GSelector
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit
- The ability to craft and follow a strategy
- A strong work ethic
- Communicate effectively with both staff and leadership?
- Ability to create an environment that benefits everyone in it, contributing to the overall success
- Willingness to extend your influence to make a positive difference in our industry
- Ability to work and lead within a active team
- Ability to coach and grow others
- Ability to attract high performers
Send audio sample and resume to: Careers.firstname.lastname@example.org