The Account Managers primary responsibilities are to provide all levels of services to Advertisers. This position will report to the General Sales Manager. Account Managers are responsible for securing new revenue and developing mutually beneficial relationships with various local businesses, agencies, and/or individuals that have a desire to reach our audience through the media opportunity offered by the Station(s) as well as Digital portfolio. The Account Manager will be accountable for all aspects of the account list including: sales, service, internal and external communications as well as collections owed to the Station. Account Managers will also need to interact with a variety of businesses throughout the Richmond area to develop winning advertising campaigns that deliver results for their clients.
Account Managers other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Generate new business for both broadcast and digital.
• Generate “Target” Account development.
• Complete any and all sales training elements needed.
• Maintain great customer service inside and outside of the organization.
• Achieve station and digital budgets
• Attend and execute station promotions as needed.
• Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Outgoing personality
• Excellent communications skills
• Problem solving capabilities
• Creative thinking skills
• Microsoft Office proficiency
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Careers.Richmond@summitmediacorp.com or send via snail mail to Summit Media Corp.
812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23236.
No calls please. Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.