The Search Marketing Product Manager will be responsible for all aspects of managing client’s paid-search campaigns, including, but not limited to, keyword generation, campaign setup and implementation, on-going optimization, and reporting. The ability to meet direct-response goals will be fundamental to the Paid-Search Analyst’s success. This person will begin as an individual contributor with the ability to grow into a manager as the needs of the agency expand the paid-search team.
Primarily, you will run campaign management, the data-analysis, testing and optimization of client paid search accounts across Google, Bing and partner engines.
You are pivotal to providing data to help the team derive improvement and to monitor performance.
Salary between $45-60K depending on experience
- Keyword research and ad copy development
- Manage daily spend in line with targets and monthly budgets
- Using Search Campaign & Bid management tools to consistently optimize paid-search campaigns and adapt optimization strategies to meet the specific goals and KPIs of multiple clients
- Put forward testing ideas to drive campaign performance
- Generate reporting and performance insights that lead to gains against client business objectives
- Align with media-account teams to fully understand client needs
- Work with the creative team to provide input on ad copy, keeping in mind paid-search best practices
- Keep up-to-date with changes within the paid-search space
- Interact with client contacts, as needed, to discuss campaign performance and possible improvements
- Create and ensure accurate reporting to account/client specifications & KPI’s
- Monitor & analyze paid search data, via daily, weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimization decisions and effectively manage search performance
- Ensuring client accounts are maintaining performance against targets/objectives
- Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis
- Partner day to day with colleagues to meet needs of our client businesses
Ideal Experience & Skills Required
- Interest in and understanding of all aspects of digital media
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in paid-search management, preferably for a media agency
- Expertise with Google, including AdWords certification, and preferably knowledge of Bing
- Mastery of Excel an absolute must
- Experience working towards measureable direct-response metrics is a plus
- Knowledge of paid-search management platforms, such as Kenshoo and Marin, preferred
- Ability to work autonomously when necessary
- Excellence within the following skill areas: problem solving, analysis, organization, and collaboration.
To apply please visit us here or send via snail mail to David Koye c/o Summit Media Corp. 812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23236. 804-330-5700. Summit Media Corp. offers benefits which are among the best in the business, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k and a Company Pension Plan. Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agen