Overview: Provide marketing solutions to existing and prospective clients utilizing on-air, online and on location opportunities and sponsorships to help businesses grow.
The company: SummitMedia is a dynamic, radio & digital company, serving our local customers with focus-based messages that deliver results. With four radio stations, four websites, digital product suite, and a team of passionate, creative and talented professionals, we customize message development strategies for clients to share with thousands of potential customers through creative and diversified products on-air, online and on location. We recruit, develop, empower, and retain motivated employees who identify opportunities to create solutions that benefit their customers and the communities they serve. By initiating future growth, professionally and personally, company-wide openness, strategic innovation, and personal ownership, SummitMedia Louisville strives to surpass client expectations. We embrace a professional family atmosphere, where a healthy work-life balance is supported by a culture founded on Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus, and having Fun! We are committed to supporting our community and numerous local charities, including St. Joseph’s, Marine Toys for Tots, The Salvation Army, Shirley’s Way, and Harbor House in Louisville, KY.
Ideal Candidate: A self-motivated, confident, competitive professional who has a desire to learn, grow and win while earning a high income in a fun environment. Successful candidates should be passionate problem solvers who enjoy and take pride in helping clients grow their business by offering creative solutions.
· A marketing or sales background, with proven success at finding decision makers and guiding decisions; ideally 2+ years of outside sales experience
· Proven success at negotiation, closing business, and new business development
· Proven experience at multi-tasking in a fast paced and changing environment while meeting goals and deadlines
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to present to potential clients, often in a group
· Adaptability in working with and building long term relationships with a variety of businesses
· Ability to utilize strong listening skills, knowledge, and curiosity to seek the best solutions for clients
· Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word
· Proven networking skills with the ability to attend events to improve business relationships
· Proven self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
· Professional appearance required
· Able to provide transportation to meet weekly required meetings with valid driver’s license
· Excellent time management skills
· Prefer a 4-year degree in applicable field (not required)
· Compensation includes guarantee plus commission
· Benefits including a 401K, medical packages including optional dental and vision
· On-going training in both group meetings and individual one-on-one support
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to Eric.Fow@summitmediacorp.com with the subject line: Multi-Media Account Executive Application.
About SUMMITMEDIA LLC
SummitMedia, LLC is an integrated broadcasting, digital media, direct marketing, and events company focused on compelling local brands, powerful personalities, and meaningful marketing solutions.
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.