SummitMedia LLC, Greenville is looking for a Morning Show Producer to join their highly rated and successful Morning Show Dex and Barbie T in the Morning.
Our ideal candidate should be fluent in Hip Hop and Pop Culture, have a background in social media content & creation and a strong ability to create and produce content both On-Air and Online and has a fun attitude.
– Produce the Dex and Barbie T Morning Show (Greenville, SC & Knoxville, TN)
– Responsible for preparing Morning Show Prep and distributing to the Morning Show prior to the start of the show each morning.
– Responsible for assist the morning show with digital and social content during AM Drive
– Produce the Dex and Barbie T Weekend shows
– Produce all the Holiday show when the Morning Show takes off for vacations.
– Work with Barbie T to help create & publish content on social media, including station Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
– Work with Morning Show to help develop and produce on-demand content.
– Operate the control board as needed.
– Be on site to produce special on location Morning Show events.
– Maintain knowledge of current FCC (and other appropriate governmental agencies) regulations, ensuring compliance and protection of station licenses.
– Interact with listeners, co-workers, and clients in a professional manner
– Set up and operate equipment while working live or remote broadcasts
– Support and follow SummitMedia, LLC policies and procedures outlined in the Employee Handbook. Also, maintain the confidentiality of all station and company business information.
– Maintain professional competency, knowledge, and skills necessary to perform job duties by taking personal responsibility for professional development and training.
– Carry out all other duties assigned to Employee by Company.
What We Offer:
Greenville is consistently rated as a great market to raise a family and do business Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
401K with company match to plan for the long-term Vacation & Holidays
Education: Bachelor’s degree or related field experience preferred.
Experience: Digital Sound Editing (required), see full description of responsibilities.
Apply Now: Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
It is the policy of SummitMedia, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.