SummitMedia Hawaii is a Multimedia organization that produces original content on-air, streaming, social media and websites, events and digital marketing services. The team creates fully integrated marketing solutions utilizing one or more of our local assets.
This is a hybrid position which affords you the opportunity to work with and manage our digital efforts while creating multimedia custom solutions for advertisers.
Within SummitMedia Hawaii, the Digital Media group is the creative think tank for developing innovative and strategic marketing and promotional ideas and presentations for the group’s digital platforms. The primary responsibility of the Digital Sales Manager is to work through the local sales team to achieve monthly digital revenue goals, as well as developing your own accounts.
The Multimedia Business Development responsibility is developing multimedia programs for advertisers. The Digital Sales Manager/Multimedia Business Development candidate must be able to convey a high level of working knowledge in effective search marketing (paid and organic), display ad marketing, landing page use, and emerging digital technologies such as mobile ad targeting. Candidate must also be an experienced sales professional. Working knowledge of general best marketing practices, consumer behavior, and ad message strategy a must. They must also have the experience to create custom programs for our client. This position reports to the Market President and work closely with our Local Sales Manager.
The culture of the team is entrepreneurial, dynamic, active, responsive, collaborative and accountable. Candidates should be capable of reimagining boundaries to create new models of engagement with a proven track record of thinking this way and be able to show us tangible examples.
· 2 years+ with a successful track record in B2B sales roles.
· 2 years+ in marketing or adverting industry.
· Prefer at least 1 year of experience in digital sales roll.
· Track record of creating Multimedia programs for advertisers
· Highly polished face to face and online presentation skills
· Strong understanding of digital marketing topics (SEO, PPC, Website Design, Display and Video Advertising, retargeting.)
· High level of comfort with general marketing topics (position, effective commercial messages, consumer behavior)
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Assisting in the development of sales presentations and marketing materials.
· Assisting in the creation of research materials and presentations.
· Assisting in all areas to work together as a team with your counterparts to ensure that the Company is maximizing all digital advertising sales opportunities.
· Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the company
· Assisting in the development of sales tools, presentation materials such as case studies, or other such vehicles deemed necessary by management.
These general responsibilities may be augmented or modified from time to time by the Company as deemed in the best interests of the Company.
Direct Cover Letter & Resume To:
Andrew Rosen Email: Andrew.Rosen@summitmediacorp.com
Note: No phone calls – Applicant will be notified for interview
SummitMedia Honolulu is an Equal Opportunity Employer