Digital Campaign Manager is a full-time position with SummitMedia, LLC located in our Knoxville office. This position will be a part of the Summit Digital Department and will have the primary task of managing Digital Campaigns by ensuring our client’s digital campaigns launch promptly and smoothly, are optimized effectively, and reported accurately and appropriately. The digital campaign manager will work with sales staff, clients, and management to assist with tasks such as campaign set up, creative approval, ad trafficking, as well as other aspects of digital campaign launch and general administrative support responsibility for the digital sales team.
· A general understanding of the digital media landscape.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service roll
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
· Must have experience with advertising services and have been responsible for generating work on behalf of clients.
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail.
• Current experience in a similar position is preferred.
• Understanding of current digital advertising services including search marketing, website creation, display and video advertising considered a benefit
• Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
• Must be able to attend and contribute to creative meetings and client sessions
• Must be a team player with a commitment to relationship-building, both internally and externally.
· Work with Sr. Campaign Manager and sales team to execute launching of digital campaigns.
· Work with Digital Managers from all summit markets for campaign execution needs.
· Learn and develop expertise in landing page optimization, google analytics, AdWords platform, and other digital campaign tools.
• Develop and maintain understanding of current digital advertising services including search marketing, website creation, display and video advertising considered a benefit.
• Display Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail toward internal and external clients
· Any additional task assigned by Summit Management.
Apply Summitmediacorp.com/employment Email application and resume and aircheck to email@example.com
It i s the policy of Summit Media, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to al l qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.
SummitMedia, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer