Digital Campaign Manager is a full-time position with SummitMedia, LLC located in our Richmond, VA office. This position will be a part of SummitMedia Digital and will have the primary task of overseeing our clients Digital Campaigns, ensuring that campaigns launch promptly, are optimized effectively, and reported accurately and appropriately. We’re looking for someone with experience in setting advertising campaign strategy, building campaigns, performing analysis, and working with product managers to meet client performance expectations in all digital advertising channels.
Focused on results, you will continually test and tweak campaigns to maximize ad copy effectiveness and landing page conversion rate by using A/B testing models.
This position is ideal for a hands-on individual who can take projects from concept to implementation, is a self-starter while working well in a team environment.
- A general understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service roll
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must have experience with advertising services and have been responsible for generating work on behalf of clients.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail.
- Current experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Understanding of current digital advertising services including search marketing, website creation, display and video advertising considered a benefit
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be able to attend and contribute to creative meetings and client sessions
- Must be a team player with a commitment to relationship-building, both internally and externally.
- Ability to use logic and critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and stakeholders with high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Desire to innovate and improve practices and processes
- Work with Digital Operations and Sales team to execute launching of digital campaigns.
- Work with Digital Managers from all Summit markets for campaign execution needs.
- Learn and develop expertise in landing page optimization, google analytics, AdWords platform, and other digital campaign tools.
- Develop and maintain understanding of current digital advertising services including search marketing, website creation, display and video advertising considered a benefit.
- Display Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail toward internal and external clients
- Any additional task assigned by Summit Management.
To apply, please click here or send via snail mail to David Koye c/o Summit Media Corp. 812 Moorefield Park Drive, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23236. 804-330-5700. Summit Media Corp. offers benefits which are among the best in the business, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, 401k and a Company Pension Plan. Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.