Summit Media Corp-Louisville is currently seeking an Office Business Manager. This position will be tasked with Accounts Payable/Receivable duties, HR and Payroll related responsibilities for our 4 radio stations. This position will report directly to the VP/GM.
Interested applicants should have the following qualifications:
• Excellent Customer Service skills
• Must be proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
• Collections experience preferred
• Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, organizational and communications skills (both written and oral) with attention to detail.
• Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
• Must be Organized, Structured, Detail-Oriented, and meet high standards
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Job Posting Copy
Summit Media Corp-Louisville is currently seeking an Office Business Manager. This position will be tasked with General Accounting, Collections, and Billing responsibilities for our stations. This position will work directly with our Sales and Corporate Accounting Department to support and facilitate the needs of our office.
To apply via email, please submit a cover letter, and resume to Todd.Pitt@Summitmediacorp.com or send via snail mail to Summit Media Louisville, 612 S. Fourth Street Louisville, KY 40202. No calls please. Summit Media Corp. offers benefits which are among the best in the business, including Health, Dental, and Vision insurance, and 401k. Summit Media Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It ls the policy of Summit Media to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation raining and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency