SummitMedia Omaha, NE (KQCH-FM 94.1, KEZO-FM 92.3, KSRZ-FM 104.5, KKCD-FM 105.9, AM590 ESPN) is seeking a talented full time sales professional who is passionate about establishing relationships with their clients in order to discover their needs and provide the best solution to help advance the client’s business. We are searching for competitive individuals who can adapt to change, thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and are proven to reach success when setting goals. In return, we offer career growth from working in a challenging yet rewarding work environment with one of the best teams in the business.
The Account Executive works under the direction of the Sales Manager to hunt and find new business, grow and maintain existing business and relationships with key and target customers. This is a position that involves the sale of advertising on air, online and on site through sponsorship opportunities offered throughout the year. The candidate will be expected to establish relationships with clients that are strong enough for the client to converse comfortably with the Account Executive and share their most pressing challenges so that the Account Executive will be able to bring back a well thought out marketing campaign for the client.
Account Executive Additional Responsibilities:
· Hunting and acquiring new business
· Developing marketing solution across radio, internet, social media and promotions
· Attending networking events and presenting a professional, polished image of the company
· Work closely with internal departments (programming, promotions, business, traffic, etc.)
Skills & Abilities:
· Do you love to work and you feel energized by hard work?
· Are energetic and probably find others can’t keep up with your intensity
· You hate to lose more than they love to win
· Highly attentive, quick to respond and urgent
· Positive can-do attitude
· Have contagious enthusiasm
· Are effective at needs analysis and you seek to understand the root of the problem
· Avoid the cookie-cutter approach and build customized solutions
· Create and adapt solutions that support the needs of your clients
· Are self-motivated and you naturally stretch yourself
· Are driven to be your best in everything you do
· Do the right thing for the right reasons
· Follow through on your promises
· Build trust with clients
· Have high values and integrity
· Set high standards for yourself and others
· College Degree preferred
· Valid driver’s license required
· Background Check required
· 2-3 years of sales experience.
· Sales of other media or related fields will be considered.
What We Offer:
SummitMedia serves the largest and most loyal audience of listeners and clients in Nebraska and Western Iowa – the popular four music stations of Z-92 (Everything that Rocks), Star 104.5 (80s til Now), CD 105.9 (The Classic Rock Station), Channel 94.1 (Omaha’s #1 Hit Music Station) along with “Omaha’s ESPN Radio” of AM 590 – our stations speak for themselves through their strong and determined commitment to be the top stations in the region. From the Todd N’ Tyler Radio Empire on Z92 to the Big Party Show on Channel 94.1, our stations each offer something unique that make them standout in the industry and provide an easy platform to entice clients to market their business with. By being in the great state of Nebraska, we have the privilege of being the “Home for Husker Sports”. We air Husker, Football, Volleyball, Men’s Basketball, Women’s Basketball and Baseball games and provide Husker news on hit stations Z92, CD 105.9, and AM ESPN 590. Our Husker connection gives us an advantage that helps us stand out from our competitors by being able to sell the passion and love of Husker sports to our listeners. We offer the best opportunities, from our wide variety and popularity of stations, to best meet the needs of our clients. Our employees receive all the tools they need to succeed – top tier training, high-end resources, benefits, and the necessary support to its family of employees. Not only are our employees well versed in sales, programming, and promotion; but our employees also receive great skills in the digital world. We have a strong digital department that offers many opportunities for our account executives to sell on a new, fresh, and fast-growing popular platform.
If interested in finding out more about the position, please forward a resume to Summit Media Omaha Sales Department electronically to email@example.com
It is the policy of Summit Media, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.